Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Here I am....

I've been thinking about this for awhile and I decided that since I'm doing the Summer Reading Challenge it was time to go ahead. There are several different blogs I read, so I'll talk about those. I also am a big series mystery reader and I will talk about that a bit and include some of the research I've done over the years regarding them and other books. I tend to be a bit anal and I read things in order that they were written. I think that gives me a good idea how the author grew and since I like series it makes since to see how the characters grow over time.

Anyway, will post again in a bit...just wanted to get this in the works so that if anyone comes by from the Summer Reading Challenge there was something here!

1 comment:

ebbye said...

Me too! I love books blogs in fact all blogs over such a learning curve. There are zillions of authors and books out there and what keeps the common thread is people's opinions of them and passing them along to each other even in cyberspace!